How to Uninstall a program / application
1. Press the "Start" button.
2. Select "Control Panel".
3. Choose "Programs & Features" (or "Add/Remove Programs", on older systems).
4. Find the software you wanna remove in the list of installed programs, and select it.
5. Press "Uninstall", Alternatively, right-click the program and select Uninstall.
For Mac OS X:
1. Launch Finder and find the app name at Applications Folder.
2. Drag it to the Trash. If you control-click (or right-click) on an Application icon, and you see "Show Package Contents", then it is a bundle.
If you still can't uninstall or remove the software, try contacting the software vendor directly for help, or searching guides on the net. And also we want to help, please contact us here if you need help.