Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 Review
Internet Security Reports
Overall rating 

Ease of Use 

Features 

Effectiveness 

Support 

Bad customer support!

I had been a paying customer for 3 years in a row. I had some problems with my desktop freezing up. I just figured it was my old computer & went out & purchased another desktop. Installed software again. After about 1 1/2 it did the same thing. I again just figuered it was by bad luck and/or to small & old of system. So, this past Christmas my husband gave me a new Laptop with all the bells & whistles, a good system & manufacture. After having my laptop with the same software installed, I had the same thing happen again!

I tried calling Kaspersky, emails, etc. I hate that this is a out of country company & had to find a US phone number (which noone answers) & email. After a few emails to Kaspersky, they ask me to go to my laptop & send them a report of my computer by flash disc or regular disc. I sent the report to them in July & have never heard a word back from them. I had someone work on my computer & install a temporay software to fix my laptop.
I WILL NEVER PURCHASE KASPERSKY AGAIN!! IT JUST A PAIN TO USE & TO TRY TO KEEP ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Pros
Fast Scans
Cons
No customer support, & freezes & locks up
Which kind of user you are/were?
Paid Customer
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering