PCSoftwaresBay.com

Tuesday, Sep 30th

Last updateWed, 30 Oct 2013 1am

Review Detail

RegClean Pro Review - User Reviews
Registry Cleaner Reports
I bought the RegCleanPro 3 months ago but unfortunately not satisfied. I looks like it fix errors (gives you a list of errors) but nothing of that really influence on the system, i.e I can't tell the system works better / faster after scanned and fixed the errors.
Also their program has an automatic annoying pop up window suggesting to upgrade to additional program for updating drivers. Who needs that?

Anyway, I tried to ask for a refund according to their guarantee (I emailed them) but no one has returned back with any reply.

I don't recommend to deal with that company!
Overall rating 

Ease of Use 

Features 

Effectiveness 

Support 

Reviewed by simonr March 05, 2013

I bought the RegCleanPro 3 months ago but unfortunately not satisfied. I looks like it fix errors (gives you a list of errors) but nothing of that really influence on the system, i.e I can't tell the system works better / faster after scanned and fixed the errors.
Also their program has an automatic annoying pop up window suggesting to upgrade to additional program for updating drivers. Who needs that?

Anyway, I tried to ask for a refund according to their guarantee (I emailed them) but no one has returned back with any reply.

I don't recommend to deal with that company!

Which kind of user you are/were?
Paid Customer
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Please enter the security code.
Written by Jimmy
March 11, 2013
Have you tried calling them? 1-800-871-7918, TOLL FREE (USA Canada).
And it may cost time to get their reply I think. Their support page: http://support.systweak.com/rcp.php .
Hope this helps.
Written by John Morgan
June 11, 2014
I bought regclean pro from Herman Street as they advertised that is would provide more information about errors than the cleaner I was using. It did not, so I asked for a refund. They told me that they could not refund as I had not contacted their technical support and resolved the problem. I further explained that they were making untrue claims, in reply they stated that I now had the software and passsword so I should pay for it.

When they have your money they will keep it whether you are happy or not, That it does a worse job than other registry cleaners is not their concerm. Are Herman Street a reputable company? I dont feel that they acted as one in their dealings with me,
2 results - showing 1 - 2

About Us

We are a team dedicated to provide useful resources for protecting and speeding up your PC...

Read more about us

Latest Reports

Driver Booster PRO Updating Windows drivers is...

Latest User Reviews

Reviewed by Len Lundgren
"I have Used Netobjects since the mid 90's I..."

Contact Us

Contact Form: Click Here

Bookmark & Sharing