Review Detail

Overall rating 

Ease of Use 

Features 

Effectiveness 

Support 

Reimage PC Repair -destroyed my computer!

After spending over 40 minutes analyzing my computer the screen pops up with an explanation that it needs to reboot my computer into the "SAFE" mode to inspect it some more . It asks to do so and I made the mistake of clicking on "YES " this then rebooted my computer and instead of me having the choice as to how the computer would start up the REIMAGE software had changed my system to bootup to SAFE only and then it never made it to WINDOWS it just went to a black screen with no boot at all !! SO I now had a computer that would no longer boot to windows - just a black screen !!!
I have windows 7 and
had to go out and buy another computer - unfortunately with windows 10 which is also useless !!!!
I also had to buy recovery soft ware to try and save all my files . BTW the reimage software will run for many minutes just to make you think it is really doing a good job !!!!! When in fact I bet it only takes less than a few minutes to actually scan for viruses ! SAve your money this program cost me hundreds of dollars as I had to get a new computer that was not destroyed by their software - JUNK

Pros
none
Cons
messed my computer up
Which kind of user you are/were?
Paid Customer
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering