RegClean Pro Review - User Reviews
Registry Cleaner Reports
(Updated: April 02, 2013)
Overall rating 

Ease of Use 

Features 

Effectiveness 

Support 

RegClean Pro by Systweak offers a very easy-to-use interface that even the most basic user is going to be able to use. When it comes to clearing out registry errors, it is equally if not more important that a program removes the actual errors, as much as it also is safe to use. RegClean Pro is safe to use both for novice users and for those who have more experience. It comes highly recommended for anyone who wants to clear out their registry and make sure that errors are removed.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Written by Molly
October 26, 2014
I bought regcleanpro from systweak 8-21-14 as the one I had been using was not going to be updated. The first thing I did NOT like was the fact you had to call someone to activate it and then that person asked for permission to then take over your computer, how the devil are we to be sure they're NOT doing something they shouldn't. Well on 10 25-14 I was playing an online game and could tell something was running in the background so backed out of the game and saw nothing on screen, BUT when I went back into my game for a second I saw popups appear on screen. The thing is they only ran in the background, so after several times of hits and misses I installed malwarebytes and it fixed the problem beautifully, malwarebytes ALSO automatically REMOVED regclean pro and when I went back to my gaming they was no further problems. So you tell me if regclean pro isn't a hack ?
1 results - showing 1 - 1